Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My character

Ok. So this is the story of my character.  First off, the least important part.  The story of my skin.
     The first part:  The Attack
     So the first thing you need to know is about shrines for Herobrine, and Herobrine himself.  Herobrine is supposedly the dead half brother of Notch, the creator of Minecraft.  Though his player is dead, R.I.P, he still lives on.  He will pop into single player worlds and kill the player.  If you see him, he will either be carrying nothing, or a diamond sword.  He has the default skin except his eyes are blank, or even just completely white.
     Now that you know who Herobrine is,  I'll explain the shrines, and what they are and what they do.
     It is said that if you build a shrine to Herobrine, he will come to you, or it will attract him.  Let's learn how to build one.  So first, you have to build a small pyramid out of gold blocks.  And at the top, place 1-2 blocks of netherack and lite it with flint and steel.  You may also surround it with glass if you like.  What the glass does is if it is broken, that means Herobrine has been there and destroyed the glass blocks that are broken.  It also helps to attract him if your holding as many gold things as you can.
     The next thing you need to know, is that I have been attacked by him.  I was playing in a LAN world with two of my friends,  we all built AWESOME shrines with statues and everything.  We turned it to hard, set our render distance to tiny, and he came.  We got really scared and turned it to peaceful and he was spawning mobs on us.  Next, he took over my friend Jared's character.  I know this because he took his hands away from the keyboard, and he was still moving on screen.  And the final thing that Herobrine did, was teleport my friends out of the world.  Then my friend Quentin closed the world.  And after that, I changed my skin to Herobrine so I would NEVER forget that day.
    Next for my goal.  My goal in Minecraft is to build an end portal and fight the ender dragon.  I will need good armor, tools, and weapons.  I will need more than 1, even 2 stacks of arrows.  I don't know how to build an end frame, but I'm sure I'll learn.  Plus, there is a specific way to place the ender eyes.  Once you're there,  you will have to destroy the ender dragons healing cubes.  Again, you need a bow and lots of arrows to destroy them.  If you just try to kill it straight up, you will fail.  You need to destroy the healing cubes, or the dragon will just continually heal itself.
     There are also LOADS of endermen in the end.  Don't look directly into their eyes, or they will attack you.  Also,  endermen can teleport and pick up certain blocks.  I don't think they can pick up end stone, which is what the end is made of.  Oh, I almost forgot to explain what the end is.  The end is basically a giant floating island in outer space.  There is bedrock if you try to dig to the bottom.
     There is also the nether.  The nether is basically the hell of Minecraft.  There is lava and fire everywhere.  And if you're not in peaceful, there are ghasts and zombie pigmen.  All you need are 12 pieces of obsidian and flint and steel.  You light the portal with flint and steel, and it should fill with a glowing purple substance like water.  Once you step into the portal, you screen should glow wavy purple, then it will teleport you to the nether if you just wait.  Then you should be in the nether and you can go mine soul sand, netherack, and glowstone.
     That is just about it.  Next time I will right about new adventures and possibly throw in a couple crafting recipes.  Till next time, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment